Want to know how to select the basic settings for the document or photo you want to print from your Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7 in the Epson Printer. Then don’t worry about it. By default, your Epson color printer will print in color, but you can print your documents in black and white, also known as gray-scale, at any time by modifying your printer preferences on your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
Follow the Steps Basic Print Settings – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7 – Epson Printer
- Open a photo or document for printing.
- Choose the print command in your application.
- Select your product as the Epson “Printer” setting.
- If required, click the arrow next to the Printer setting or the “Show Details” button to expand the print window. This will expand printer settings window for your product.
- Note: – The print window may look different, depending on the version of Mac OS X and the application you are using.
- Select the “Copies” and “Pages” settings as necessary.
- Select the page setup options “Paper Size and Orientation”.
- Select any application-specific settings that appear on the screen, such as those shown in the image above for the Preview application.
- Choosing the Basic Print Settings from the pop-up menu – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7 – Epson. You see these settings.
- Choose the “Paper Source” setting that indicates where you loaded the paper you want to print on.
- Choose the type of paper you loaded as the “Media Type” setting.
- Select the “Print Quality” setting you want to use.
- Choose any of the available print options.
Contact Now Epson Support Toll-Free Number 1-800-213-8289 :-
Still, having any doubt to follow the above steps, then you can dial at Epson Support Toll Free Number. Its works 24×7 hours and will connect you with a team of the well-trained and knowledgeable professionals, who will give you the comprehensive guide & support to solve this problem and other Epson technical problems.