This Epson Printer error E-01 is found to be occurred in the Epson Service Manual which indicates a type of fatal error. It simply signifies that the printer is incapable to finish the self-test process. When users are trying to power ON the printer it begins to check for all systems. If it is found that it is unable to finish the self test process then, the printer will come up with an error message as mentioned above. So here, we will guide you with few steps to fix Epson printer error E-01 with deep explanation of each step.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error E-01
Step 1: Turn on/off the printer power button
- The very first step is to turn off the printer power button and then unplug the power cable from wall outlet for at-least 5 minutes.
- Now, simply power on the printer again to check whether the error still exists or not.
Step 2: Managing the lock of the printer
- Make sure you have completely removed the transportation lock of the printer.
The next step is to store the transportation lock carefully.
Step 3: Managing the CD tray
- If it is the case that the printer’s CD tray is in the eject position then, make sure that you have pressed the CD Tray button to retract the tray to its original storage position.
- Be careful never to push or pull the CD tray into the wrong position.
- Now turn off the Epson printer and make sure that there is no paper left which may lead to paper jam issue inside the unit.
Related Blog- How to Fix Epson Printer Error 0001001d ?
Step 4: Checking the printer cartridge
- If the printer is installed with the CISS then, make sure that its carriage is easily movable towards left and right side.
- The printer’s upper scanner part should be closed tightly.
Step 5: Perform a check-up process.
- Now perform a thorough check of the entire unit whether it is accurately functioning or not?
If a user is working with the printer which is installed with CISS then, it is quite possible that there are ink tubes preventing to move carriage from left to right.
- The next step for users is to install original Epson ink cartridges and then, run the printer.
Step 6: Access the cartridge
- The last phase is simply to access the cartridge loading area while the printer is in off-mode and then, move the carriage right away from the stop.
- At last, carefully disassemble the printer and then, clean all its optical sensors, paper feed sensors, encoder strip as well as disc encoder.
Dial at Epson Printer Support Number 1-800-213-8289 to experience our distinguished solutions for Epson printer issues!
Call our technicians at Epson Printer Customer Support who possess deep skills in resolving every minute to minute Epson printer technical faults by delivering users highly optimized answers. We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist users anytime as and when needed by them. Your just one call will enable our technicians reach out to you at your doorstep.