The Epson printer B-300 and B-500 model error 0x60 or 60H in Epson printers are a result of sensor issues. These sensors are commonly known as PW sensors that are attached to the Epson printers. This particular error can also execute in other Epson printer models such as B-300, B-500, B-308, B-508DN, B-310N, B-318N, B-510DN, B-518DN. But our expert technicians have found a convincing solution with various steps to fix errors 0x60 or 60H of Epson B-and B-500 printers.
Steps to Fix Error 0x60 Or 60H Of Epson B-300 & B-500 printers
Step 1: Cleaning the sensor
- Clean out the sensor part with rod cotton by slightly moisturizing it. The sensor will be indicated by number 2
Step 2: Check for any further error
- Verify that there is no piece of paper or even a tiny object left under the carriage at its right side to remove the Epson printer B-300 and B-500 model error 0x60 or 60H.
- Look for the stalled printer to check if there are any other errors like Epson error 0xF2 or 0xF3
- If these errors occur then, follow all the given below steps as instructed
Steps to repair Epson B-510DN model error 0xF2 or 0xF3
Step1: External component removal process
- Remove the external component first and the ink tank, Windows operating as well as the rear component
Step2: Dismounting the ink
- Next users are requested to dismount the Ink lever and remove the Front panel screws carefully
- Next, simply dismount the LCD panel
Step3: Removing the front panel
- Remove all the back side screws very carefully and the other back section screws as well.
- Next you need to find the “I” back the LCD display
Step4: Working with Ethernet
- Remove the Ethernet section next
- You are requested to remove the main back section by carefully paying attention to LCD display
- Users are needed to gently clean its left encoder portion with the help of dry and a clean tool
- If users are wishing to test the printer, then they are requested to insert a paper and cover 2 switch with the help of paper scotch material.
- Remount your printer carefully before removing the scotch provided if you wish to use it by following them in reverse mode.
Steps to fix Epson xp-320 error code 0x60 By Epson Support
For more related Epson printer queries, give us a call at Epson Printer Customer Support department and get instant solution. We are available 24*7 hours to assist users in resolving their critical issues anytime.