The Epson Printer Error 0x00000052e is common error occurs when you try to install a network printer on a computer that is running Windows 7. The receiving message of error 0x00000052e indicates that your “Windows cannot connect to the printer”. The problem happened at the time when your credentials on the Windows 7 do not match the credentials, which are stored on the print server. The error message “0x0000052e” sometimes shows “Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password”. Well, you can easily Fix Epson Printer Error 0x00000052e, just by following the simple procedure.
Steps To Fix Epson Printer Error 0x00000052e :-
Step 1: – Enter the Correct credentials in the authentication window
You have required doing one thing is that, before adding the network printer, you should open a Command Prompt window, and then type the following command at the command prompt. Make sure that you enter the correct credentials in the authentication window:
Note: In the above command, the place of <servername> shows the name of the print server and <printername> shows the share name of the printer.
By doing this thing, maybe your problem resolved.
Step 2: -Store a Trusted Credential in Credential Manager
- Go to the “Control Panel”, and open “Credential Manager” option.
- Hit on the “Add a Windows credential”.
- When a dialog box appears, then enter an appropriate print server name.
- Then, enter a username and password, which are trusted on the print server.
- Hit on “OK” button.
- If the problem is not resolved, then go to the next step.
Step 3: – Add Printer by Stopping Services
Often users face a problem with their window7-64 bit and trying to connect to a printer on another window7-64 bit PC and get the same error code. Thus, you need to follow these steps to fix it.
- Go the computer option, right on it, and then choose “Manage” option.
- Maybe you will need to enter as admin password to open the window.
- Hit on the “services and applications”, and then tap on “services”.
- Then scroll down to the “print spooler” right-click and then choose “properties”.
- Hit on the “STOP” to stop the service, and then hit on “START” to start the service.
- Then you can start the “add printers” wizard and can work fine.
I hope your problem is resolved.
Call at Epson Printer Customer Support Number To Get Online Support:-
If, this issue is persisting, then you can contact at Epson Printer Support Number to connect with our certified and experienced tech support team. This toll-free number is available 24×7 for your help, so you can avail efficient and instant support to your Epson Printer error. Hence, call us now to our proficient technicians to get immediate solutions to Epson Printer issues or errors.