The “Can’t Scan Over Network Error“ in Epson printer occurs if users have turned off the scanner and they have incorrectly established a connection and there are no errors indicated. It also occurs if you have not performed the restart process of the computer after the installation of the scanning software. Users here in this blog will be introduced with detailed description of each step where it will teach you how to troubleshoot cannot scan in network in Epson printer.
Steps to Fix Can’t Scan Over Network Error in Epson printer
Step 1: Event Manager Program
- Make sure the “Event Manager program” is not blocked by the firewall or any via other security software. Start the Epson Scan process before scanning with thestart button.
- Now, users are needed to launch the Epson scan process before scanning from the scanner button.
- It is to be noted that if a large part of the document is being scanned at a high resolution, a network communication error may surely occur. So, making attempt to scan again at a lower resolution is recommended.
Step 2: Turn off The Scanner
- If you are unable to restart the Epson Scan, turn off your scanner, turn it back on and restart the Epson Scan again.
- Check for the proper connectivity settings to test whether the Epson Scan Settings connection processes well or not?
- Make sure that the “Connection setting” is set to the Network mode and then click on the Test button.
- If you are using OS X then, open the “Applications folder” first and hit on the Epson Software icon
- Tap on the “EPSON Scan” Settings icon to establish a Connection setting to the Network accurately. Hit on the “Test” button now. Proceed to next step to solve “cannot scan over network issue” in Epson scanners
Step 3: Disabling Firewall And Other Anti-virus
- Make sure that you have chosen the “Timeout Setting” option in the Epson Scan Settings to complete scanning over a network process.
- Next, disable the firewall and any anti-virus software on the wireless router.
- If the message appears as “Network product is not available: currently being used by user” then, there communication issue is the cause between the scanner and the computer. Restart the scanner in this case.
- Make use of the “Epson Scan on a network” process which supports IPv4.
- At last, just open the Epson Scan Settings icon, hit on “Add” icon, and enter the IP address for your scanner.
Dial at Epson Customer Support Number 1-800-213-8289 for Solving Epson Scanner issues!
Get in touch with Epson Customer Support professionals to get world-class support solutions 24*7 that are comprehensive to experience by users. We are happy to assist customers in their difficult times as and when faced by them. Our solutions are unique in nature which makes us stand distinguished from other brand. Call us now and solve issues instantly.